Thank you so much Book bunny for tagging me to answer these fantastic questions. Please do take a look at her blog as it is brilliant.
- Do you have certain places at home for reading?
Yes. I love to read on the sofa fully stretched out as I find it very relaxing.
- Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I have a bookmark that I have had for a few years now, someone special who is no longer with us gave it to me, I would be so upset if I lost it.
- Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I have to stop after a chapter, I hate to be disturbed inbetween a chapter, I find it easier to remember the story if I start a new chapter when I pick the book up again. I know that sounds weird! 🙂
- Do you eat or drink while reading?
I will drink tea or hot chocolate when I am reading but I would never eat whilst reading as I hate reading a book when there are crumbs in it or marks from fingerprints.
- Multi tasking: Music or TV while reading?
I can multi task whilst reading but I prefer not too, especially if the book is a really good one.
- One book at a time or several at once?
I can only read one book at a time, I think I would find I would find it hard to concentrate reading two or more books but I do know people that do that. I just like to have one book to read.
- Reading at home or everywhere?
I prefer to read at home, I have tried reading at the doctors, on the bus etc but I can’t seem to concentrate, I think it is because I am very nosey. 🙂
- Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Definitely silently in my head.
- Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I read ahead, I think you don’t get a feel for the story or you are not obviously enjoying the book if you have to skip pages so I would rather read the whole book.
- Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I love keeping a book like new.
- Do you write in your books?
No, never have and never will.
Thank you so much Book Bunny for my questions. I have really enjoyed answering your questions.